Monday, August 18, 2014

P-day again!

Like always time is not on my side. It never seems to be on my side on mission. Time is not waiting for anyone especially me during these 2 years. I don’t know how to express how fast these days and weeks are flying by, but let’s just say that I am now counting transfers instead of months. It might be because I am engulfed with this work that consumes all of your might mind and strength. I have little to no time to reflect on my life and back home, due to me getting caught up in the work.
This last week was nothing to brag about or anything that is too special. It was just another normal week as a missionary. Our investigator pool is not serious at all right now, so it looks like I will be doing a lot of finding and teaching these next few days.
I received some packages in the mail yesterday.... and oh my oh my are we enjoying ourselves. I can only thank those who sent them with all my heart and just know it will be gone soon :)
Love all of you and talk to you soon,
Elder Cornelius


 An Aston Martin in Ghana! I accidentally made a weird face but whatevs... its still an Aston Martin. What is this car doing driving on these crazy dirt roads??
  



No comments: